Getting too grown up for Facebook? Feeling like it’s just not what it once was? Or perhaps, you’re just fed up with coming up with polite replies to guys you are not so sure how you became friends with in the first place?
Before you permanently terminate your account, you might want to backup, save, your Facebook data
- Click on the down arrow at the right top corner of your Facebook account.
- From the settings option, in the General Account Settings, click on ‘Download a copy of all your Facebook data’ at the bottom
Now, once that’s done, here is how to go about deleting your Facebook account:
- Go to the menu option-top right of Facebook page
- Click on settings
- On the left column click on Security
- Click on Deactivate account and follow the steps indicated