Once payment is sent, the sender will receive a confirmation message. The Airtel number will also receive a message from M-pesa containing a 4 digit code which they will use to withdraw money from an M-pesa agent.
How to Withdraw M-Pesa Agent
- Find an M-pesa agent
- Confirm the agent has sufficient funds for your transaction.
- Present the SMS containing the M-pesa voucher number (notification confirming receipt of cash).
- Give your Airtel phone number
- Show original ID.
- The agent will enter the 'one time code' that is displayed on the customer's SMS notification.
- Both the agent and the customer will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
- The agent will give you your money and request you to sign the Log book which is a record of M-pesa transactions done in that store.
Share on WhatsappShare on WhatsappShare on Whatsapp