SGR Kenya Booking Instructions
- Call 0709 388 888 between 7 am and 4 pm and provide your preferred travel dates, class and destination.
- If the travel dates are available, the ticketing officer will enter your name, date of travel, the preferred class, destination, your mobile number and generate the amount you need to pay.
- You will receive an SMS showing you the SGR/Madaraka Express paybill number (809888), payment ID and amount.
- Go to Mpesa and use the details in the SMS to make payment.
- You will instantly receive ticket details via SMS.
- When you get to the station, look for a self-service machine to print out your ticket or visit the dedicated M-Pesa ticketing window.
- Wait for the boarding call to board the train and follow any instructions issued by Kenya Railways staff.
SGR Kenya Tips & Warnings
- SGR online booking is also available via various online services.
- Be sure to check their website, Twitter or Facebook pages to confirm the SGR Kenya schedule/departure times.
- Kenya Railways telephone (SGR Kenya contacts) numbers for support are +254728603581, +254728603582, +254708572574
- The above procedure may be changed soon to make more seamless.
Share on Whatsapp