To check your NSSF statement online, see the instructions below.
Instructions to Check NSSF Statement Online
- If you know your NSSF number, visit NSSF's Self Service Portal and click on the Existing Member eCertification Link. The assumption is that you are already an NSSF contributor. If not, you will have to register with NSSF online first.
- In case you don’t remember you NSSF membership number, visit the nearest NSSF branch for assistance. See our list of NSSF Offices countrywide.
- Complete the form displayed accurately and submit.
- Print the application notification and contact the nearest NSSF office for certification.
- Once issued with a Pin Key from an NSSF office, click on the Member Activation link.
- Type in Username, Password, and Pin Key then click Activate to complete activation.
- You will then be able to go online with your username and password anytime you want to check your NSSF statement.
NSSF Self Service Portal