- You need to top-up someone's line urgently and they don't use Safaricom and, you don't want the hassle of having to dash to a shop.
- You have a dual SIM phone and you want to load airtime on your Airtel, Orange or YU line.
- On your Safaricom line, go to the Safaricom Menu
- Next go to M-Pesa > Lipa na M-Pesa > PayBill
- Enter the Business number 220220
- In the Account Number field, type:
- "AIRXXXXXXXXXX" to top-up an Airtel line, where XXXXXXXXXX is the phone number e.g AIR073333333.
- "ORNXXXXXXXXXX" to top-up an Orange line.
- "YUMXXXXXXXXX" to top-up a YU line.
Tips and Warnings
- You can also top-up an Orange line using Airtel Money or YU Cash, Airtel line with YU cash and YU line with Airtel Money, all thanks to PesaPal.
- Be careful not to enter the wrong mobile phone number because once the airtime is sent to the target line, it isn't refundable.
List of Airtel Shops