HassConsult Limited is one of Kenya’s leading real estate manager and property consulting company. There area of focus is in the middle to high end real estate market.
The following were the key takeaways figures from their 2016, first quarter report on the Nairobi property market:
- 0.2 % drop in value of land within Nairobi
- 13 × the value of return on land compared to cattle
- 9 × the value of return on land compared to gold
- Upper Hill - Sh511.3 million
- Kilimani - Sh425.7 million up from Sh420.5 million.
- Westlands - Sh391.1 million
- Parklands - Sh380.2 million
- Kileleshwa - Sh259.3 million
- Ruaka - Sh59.6 million
- Kiambu - Sh36.8 million
- Mlolongo - Sh26.8 million
- Tigoni - Sh18.7 million
- Ngong - Sh17.5 million
- Eastleigh - Sh256.9 million up from Sh277.8 million in December
- Kitisuru Sh74.1 million up from Sh74.7 million
- Spring Valley - Sh143.3 million from Sh141.4 million in December
- Loresho - Sh77.4million from Sh77 million.
- Runda - Sh74.3 million from Sh77.1 million.