The apps are mainly available on Android since Android is the dominant mobile operating system in Kenya with over 90% of smartphones in Kenya running on Android. The links below take you to The Google Play Store.
- Uber Taxi - operated by Uber, the global pioneer in this industry. They also offer the first ride free.
- Easy Taxi - Another leading taxi solution found in over 420 cities worldwide. However, they exited the Kenyan market in May 2016.
- Taxify - an Estonian initiative that partnered with the Kenya Taxi Cab Association in response to Uber entering the market.
- Little Cab - owned by Kenya's largest mobile phone operator, Safaricom and developed by Craft Silicon, a successful Kenyan tech firm. They also offer the first ride free. Simply use the code L1616465 to sign up.
- Mondo Ride - a Dubai-based firm that is also offering motorcycle rides in Kenya
- Pewin Cabs - operated by one of Kenya's largest taxi firms, Pewin.
- Maramoja - operated by Maramoja Transport Limited.