Birth Certificate Application Instructions
- Visit eCitizen.go.ke.
- Log in or create an account if you don't have one.
- Scroll down and look for Civil Registration Department. Click the "Get Service Button" as shown in the image below.
- Next, click "Make Application" then select Birth Certificate and follow the instructions.
- You will need the name of the hospital, birth notification number (available on the birth notification slip you were given by the hospital), mother's ID number and mother's maiden name (father's ID number and name are optional).
- The fee is 100 which is payable via Lipa na Mpesa.
- Submit a copy of your eCitizen invoice to ACK Bishop house for processing to begin.
Tips and Warnings
- The service is currently only available for hospitals in Nairobi but will be rolled out to other parts of the country soon.
Share on Whatsapp