Step 1To create an eCitizen account, Log on to ecitizen.
- Click on Register Now
- Enter your ID Number and your ﬁrst name
- Enter your email address and conﬁrm password
- Click to Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Open your email and continue with the activation
- Verify your phone number
- Enter verification code from SMS sent to your mobile number
- Upload o recent passport photo and continue with the process
Step 2Click on National Transport and Safety Authority link and click on ”Submit application for driving license"
Step 3Click for service required
- Provisional Driving License
- Driving Test
- Interim Driving License
- One Year Driving License Renewal
- Three Year Driving License Renewal
- Driving Class Endorsement
- Duplicate Driving License
- Driving License Information Corrections
- Driving Class Endorsement (Classes A & J)
If the information on your Driver‘s License is erroneous or cannot be found, use the facility No.8 for Driving License information correction. If correct, click on “Submit". Make sure you confirm the
details before clicking on “Submit."
Step 4Proceed to pay using the available payment options. Once payment has been confirmed, you have the option to print the permit (renewal slip), cut and stick it onto the Driving License booklet; otherwise, the renewal slip is available electronically in the eCitizen account.
To confirm your details, register by sending the word DL to 22430. To check validity Dial *512#. The following message will appear on your mobile “Welcome to NTSA Mobile Service. Enter Driving License Ref Number OR ID Number".
You will soon be able to replace your old generation driving license with a smart driving license fitted with an electronic chip.
National Safety & Transport Authority