mVisa is a new mobile payment service by Visa in partnership with leading Kenyan banks. vVisa eliminates barriers like transaction costs, gives customers a convenient, secure and affordable experience.
Advantages of Accepting mVisaAs a merchant, there are several advantages of giving your customers the mVisa payment option, these include:
- Increased sales opportunities - Receive payments from anyone, they don't need to operate banks accounts in the same bank as you do.
- Payment direct to your bank account - Get payments made straight into your bank account. You don't need to buy any expensive point-of-sales (POS) machines.
- Simple cash flow management - Get SMS notifications once a payment is credited to your account.
- Security, dependability and global acceptance - Enjoy the security and dependability of Visa’s global network and payments expertise.
Getting Started with mVisaIf you are interested in accepting mVisa, here's how.
- Register with your bank and link your bank account.
- Download the mVisa application on your smartphone.
- Display the mVisa signage at your business establishment together with the QR code.
- Accept payments