A chance to study at an American university is a dream come true for most international students. However, there are so many choices to choose from that the process of selecting the best US college often leads to confusion.
Before you commit to studying at an American college, there are a number of things you need to be clear about in your mind, these include; your passions, financial ability, and preferred location. It may sound like a cliché but if you are going to spend the next 3 to 4 years studying at an institution, then you had better have an interest in the course. Also, your financial ability narrows your range of options. You will also need to decide on a geographical location based on factors such as quality of life and cost of living.
Having considered these factors, I would recommend New York State University (NYU). NYU is, without a doubt, one of the best US Colleges for International students. Some of the reasons you may want to consider NYU include:
- It is located in one of the most visited cities in the world.
- It has the highest number of international students in the US.
- There are no restrictions on the number of international students it can admit.
- NYU considers scholarships and financial support for non-US students.
- It is among the top 30 universities in the world and well regarded by employers.
If you would like more information on NYU, please leave a comment below or contact us.